Unit 1105, Habour View Tower -
Email: email@example.com Website: www.clevoyages.com
© 2014 Xuan Viet Travel Company. All Rights Reserved.
* Accommodations with breakfast in 3* hotels.
* Visits mentioned in the program.
* Activities mentioned in the program.
* Drinks and personal expenses.
* Visa fee, airport tax and assurances.
* International flights (return tickets to/from Vietnam)
* Visa fee : 45 USD/person (pick-
* Meals (lunches & dinners) : please contact us.
Price per person in USD
Based on 2 pax: 2.334 USD
Based on 3-
Based on 7-
Single supplement: 449 USD
20 days 19 nights in Vietnam
SAIGON – VINH LONG – SADEC – DALAT – NHA TRANG – QUY NHON – HOI AN – HUE – VINH – HOA LU – HALONG – HANOI
This trip begins by the discovery of the South with its exuberant vitality before going up to the North via the Mandarin road.
It is a fully complete periphery, a true invitation to discover Vietnam in all aspects of diversity, climate, ethnos and culture.
Day 1 – Arrival in Saigon
Our guide will meet you at Tan Son Nhat airport.
Transfer to your hotel.
Saigon, is a bright, bustling cosmopolitan city. Even with its glitz and splash, it maintains a distinctly Vietnamese feel as street food stalls press up against 5-
Panoramic tour by passing the Saigon River, the colonial old quarter, Ton Duc Thang Avenue, Nguyen Hue avenue (ex-
Rest of the afternoon free to relax or explore the city at your own pace.
Night in Saigon.